Welcome to English writing site!!!

Topics search engine

Monday 26 April 2010

Describe your favorite haunt in your school.

Topic: Describe your favorite haunt in your school.

Outline:
1. Describe the place and the surrounding scenery.
2. Describe what your friends and you do in the place.
3. Describe how you feel whenever you are in the place.


My school is situated on top of a hill in the middle of the city. Therefore, it has a breathtaking view of skyscrapers, luxury hotels and the sea. In fact, there is a spot in a secluded part of the school which two of my closest friends and I discovered, from where we can get the best of this view.

This viewing gallery is on the roof of the school’s highest building. By creeping through the emergency exit and climbing a vertical ladder, we are greeted by an awesome sight. No one can see us up there and this has become our haven.

My buddies and I spend countless hours there talking about life and the universe. From this advantage point, the cars and people look like toys. There is much movement. Cars and endlessly flowing in the streets as people walk about swiftly. We often try to guess what these busy people are like, where they live and whether they are happy. We have seen the most beautiful sunsets from up there. The kaleidoscope of colors takes our breath away. The view is especially enchanting after a heavy downfall.

Sometimes when I am troubled, I searched for comfort here. After looking at the vastness of the sky, I realize that my problems are small in comparison. Why should a person get so upset by things which are merely minor inconveniences?

This little hide-out of ours is the best thing about my school. The cozy comradeship that we share up on the roof adds much to the attraction of the haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment