Welcome to English writing site!!!

Topics search engine

Monday 12 April 2010

Describe what you think your life will be in another two decades

Topic: Describe what you think your life will be in another two decades

Outline:
1. Describe what career you will be pursuing in twenty years’ time.
2. Describe your family life then.
3. Describe your hobbies then.
4. Describe how you are working towards that life now.


Two decades from now, I will be thirty-four years old. Wow! Almost middle-aged! While painting a mental picture of my life then, I shall endeavor to make it a happy one. Hopefully, all skin problems will have cleared up by then and I will have the clear, smooth complexion that I yearn for.

I will try to follow my father’s foot steeps and become a famous criminal lawyer. I will demand high fees from my clients, but I will only help those who tell me the truth. I will definitely not defend a criminal, however much he offers me to do so.

By that age, I will be married to my childhood sweetheart. She is presently my neighbor, Diana. She is kind, witty and loving. She will, hopefully, be a lawyer too, and we will discuss our cases and advise each other. Together, we will build ourselves a nice comfortable bungalow in an exclusive residential area.

We will take pride in our home and decorate the interior with ornaments that we will collect during our travels around the world. As I am their eldest son, my parents will of course live with me. By that time, my father will have retired and will be happy to sit back and entertain his grandchildren.

I will have two children by that time. They will be well brought up and intelligent. A maid will be hired to look after them, but my wife and I will spend as much time as possible with them.

With all the material comforts, a happy family and a successful career, I will also have time to pursue my favorite hobby, sailing.

It would be wonderful if this were to come true. However, I will be satisfied with less so long as I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment